Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rock Talk


This simple moment began with deep thankfulness as I stood alone on one of the worlds favorite beaches. A beach I could walk to from home, that was gifting me with absolute solitude to dance in my own inner reverie. The ocean lapped her good morning into my heart and Gaia's pebbles massaged my gently exploring feet. Feet that were planted in intention while my arms were stretching heavenward to breathe the energy for the day up into my body and down into my soul.
A spiritual practice I enjoyed often as a young woman in Hawaii was stacking rocks to gain wisdom about myself or something specific to my journey. Mulling over all the insight that used to happen around this rock play I began collecting pebbles with the intention that they would represent my chakras right now. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and crown were quick to join the little stone replica of my energy system. Satisfied with my musings I wondered off with the vague intention of my 5th and 6th chakras popping into view. I had little hope and zero attachment that they could be profound considering the blue and violet colors they hold in their healthy state not really being readily available in the PNW sands. With linear time tugging at my skirt like an anxious child I turned for one last goodbye stretch.... stretching up and overcome with a blissful gratitude I reach down to place my palms lovingly on the surface of the beach. There it was, the symbol for my throat, perfectly blue beach glass sculpted into a tiny heart by the wisdom of the sea. Of course! I had forgotten about beach glass. Silly me. Anything is possible and there I was trying to limit myself again.


Feel the magic...

2 comments:

  1. Rather, search for a financial records that doesn't have month to month charges or per exchange expenses. You may need to set up direct store with certain banks to get a free financial records.
    play bazaar
    satta king
    play bajar

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will at last attract your perusers and your enthusiasm for the subject will appear on the other side. Perusers will need to hear what you need to state about the subject since you will be proficient and energetic.
    play bazaar
    satta king
    satta result

    ReplyDelete